Ah, Springtime! So much to smile about! And, speaking of reasons to smile, our friendly orthodontist at Windsor wants you to know that this season of renewal is a perfect time to come discuss all the ways we can deliver the healthy, beautiful smile you’ve always wanted. We have more options for producing excellent results than ever before, from braces that no one will notice you’re wearing, to clear aligners. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by the advances in our specialty that have made our treatments more popular and effective than ever.
Here are just a few reasons that this season of rebirth is so enthusiastically greeted:
- Daylight saving time means longer days and shorter nights, giving us more time to get things done and more hours to absorb vitamin D – the sunshine vitamin.
- Spring is for the birds! They’re back from warmer climates, happily chirping to announce each new morning.
- There’s more time to spend in the great outdoors, which is a real mood-booster for our brains and a perfect time to jumpstart our exercise routines before it gets too hot outside.
- Flowers are in bloom, a scientifically proven mood-elevator for humans.
- Buds on the trees begin giving way to leaves, creating a delightful canopy that provides shade and cools the air come Summer.
- Opening the windows at home means more fresh air and healthier indoor ventilation, as the dry air that’s accumulated during the winter is replaced.
- Springtime’s moderate temperatures encourage us to spend more time outdoors, which has been found to boost creative thinking.
There has never been a better time to come in and talk to our orthodontist at Windsor about making this Spring the time to finally embrace the change you’ve been considering. No matter your age, we have the state-of-the-art techniques and treatments to deliver results you’ll be smiling about for many Springtimes to come! Please contact us today to schedule a consultation.