Have You Started Treatment With Smile Direct Club™?
If you have started treatment with Smile Direct Club or have considered treatment with another mail-in aligner company, there are a few things you should know before you get too far down that path. We encourage you to get a second opinion from an experienced orthodontist. There are many factors you need to consider when selecting your orthodontic care, and we want to make sure that you are properly informed before making an important decision.
Did You Know?
There are a few important factors about the process of mail-in aligners that can be detrimental to not only your end results but also the overall health of your smile. When considering how to start orthodontic treatment, keep in mind that:
- Smile Direct Club used outdated gooey impressions that resulted in less-than-perfect aligners.
- Smile Direct Club did not use X-rays to plan your treatment, so they had no idea how far they could move your teeth without causing damage.
- Smile Direct Club did not employ orthodontists to oversee and treat cases.
- Improperly moving teeth can result in bone loss, tooth decay, gum recession, TMJ, chronic headaches, and other serious health issues.
- Orthodontists all over the country report spending more and more time helping patients fix issues caused by Smile Direct Club.
Make Sure Your Teeth Will Be Safe
Get A Second Opinion From An Orthodontist
For all of those reasons and more, it is critical to see an orthodontist for a second opinion. Just to make sure your teeth will be safe and your smile remains healthy.
Transitioning from Smile Direct Club to Bartley Family Orthodontics is a smooth and hassle-free process. We’re committed to understanding your dental history and current needs to develop an individualized treatment plan. Our caring team will guide you through every step of the transition, ensuring you feel comfortable and confident about your orthodontic care.
Request A Free Consultation Today For Invisalign
Don’t let the Smile Direct Club fallout deter your goal of achieving the smile you’ve always wanted. Request a free consultation with our experienced team at Bartley Family Orthodontics today. This is your opportunity to discuss your orthodontic goals, explore your treatment options, and get all your questions answered by a team of experienced orthodontists. We’re here to guide you every step of the way on your journey to a more confident smile.